Thursday, July 30, 2015

Oops I found the "lost" blog.

 It was a case of mistaken identity. The blog was supposedly lost. But look again and you will see the sign in information was where it went wrong. It helps to use the correct information to get where you want on the internet. So note to self: be sure to check information to make sure it is correct for what I want to do. Nuff said on that subject. Hence, there has been a huge delay to update this blog. Really is was a bit of that mistake on my part and a bit of just plain procrastination.

There have been quite a few cards made so have a lot to share.
  The first card is a fun one to give to kids as it is so colorful. Different sized and colored circles are glue to a background and then texturized with an embossing folder. A banner was added for a little more interest.

 This card combines a pre printed panel with other easily created elements. Lilac and tan panels are layered under a scallop circle w/ a white circle and the sentiment stamped on. A Stampin Up Pansy punch and Petite Petals punch create the flower. A strip of burlap and ribbon finish it off.

 This card has an interesting opening. I used Spellbinders labels in 4 different sizes. The card base is in the shape of the largest die. The front has layers of the various sizes. The technique to making this card is from Dawn Griffith's blog: I just used a different set of dies but the technique is the same. the Mr. and Mrs. card can be found on her blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment